Bespoke e-Learning Development
This new service gives members the opportunity to implement interactive, innovative and simple to use e-learning tools that reflect current logistics topics, policies and regulation.
Our learning tools are designed to engage and challenge the way the learner thinks and operates in today’s working environment.
If you are looking for effective ways for staff to gain the knowledge and skills needed to manage a complaint operation, e-learning could provide a cost-effective solution for your organisation.
Why choose FTA?
We listen to you
We will work with you in partnership to develop the right training packages to meet your needs.
No one knows logistics quite like us
With 125+ years’ experience in logistics, FTA can provide both the subject matter and e-learning expertise to support your organisation in developing engaging and challenging learning tools.
With FTA’s e-learning courses you can:
- achieve high levels of upskilling, delivering a consistent message across your organisation
- eliminate travel costs and reduce time away from the workplace
- learn at your own pace and convenience
- demonstrate a return on investment through effective measurement of learning activity
What we offer
- Dedicated project manager
- Subject matter experts to support with content development
- e-learning specialist to develop interactive and innovative learning content
- Fully managed services available including hosting of your packages or licensed packages to be implemented to your own LMS
- Support with developing video or audio content
All packages are bespoke and you can input as little or as much as you want into the process.
If you are interested in developing e-learning tools then please email email@example.com