CPC Case Study Revision Course
Milton Keynes, Stirling + 7 more
Success in achieving the CPC Case Study examination relies on a candidate’s ability to effectively interpret the knowledge they have learned, and apply it to an examination scenario. The objective of the case study revision course is to provide support by offering advice and exam techniques, which will assist candidates to fully prepare for the written examination. This is a workshop led environment exercising sample case study scenarios and questions, coupled with guidance from the CPC tutor.
Benefits of attending
- Clarification of what to expect in the exam.
- Practice recognising question types and crafting answers to extract maximum marks.
- Examination techniques.
- Study tips.
Who should attend?
- Candidates attending the main CPC course who feel the additional revision support would be beneficial
- Candidates preparing for a resit
- Examination techniques
- Case study mock papers
- Knowledge check questions
- Operator licensing
- Driver licensing
- Drivers’ hours and working time
- Record keeping
- Maintenance and vehicle operations
- Financial management and vehicle costing
Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments. The price does not include the City & Guilds Case Study examination.
Please note: Candidates who have attended a different training provider’s course may benefit in purchasing FTA notes at a discounted price.
- CPC notes price: £73+VAT when purchased along with the CPC Case Study Revision
- Candidates who have taken their examination more than 6 months ago are advised to take the full course again
- If any special requirements or access arrangements are needed, please notify at the time of booking
- This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22