Implement an effective Logistics recruitment strategy.
Make the most of the Apprentice Levy before it’s gone.
With an aging workforce, the logistics sector is in danger of grinding to a halt as people move on. Young people are not inclined to join the industry, and the Apprentice Levy hasn’t had an impact. In addition, Brexit is creating more uncertainty in an already reduced talent pool.
Our one-day conference will demonstrate how you can work towards addressing the skills shortage in your logistics organisation. The Overcoming the Skills Shortage Conference will help you implement effective recruitment and retention strategies within your business.
Many organisations are not using the Apprentice Levy funding to address their skills shortage, often citing the restrictions imposed in its administration. This conference will help you learn how to make the most of the Apprentice Levy before funding expires.
Book now to:
- Reduce the cost of vacancies
- Gain a strong ROI from your Apprentice Levy
- Start to fill your vacancies with the right, well-trained people
- Build a career path for staff from warehouse to Logistics management
- Implement effective recruitment and retention strategies
- Understand how government policies are being shaped
- Exchange ideas with experts and peers
Plus much more!
Who will you hear from?
Click here to meet our speakers.