Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following standard Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to attend the event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the event. Where we alter the time and/or location of the event, we will provide you with notice of this, and offer a refund or credit for a future event of your choice within a 12 month period.
- If FTA chooses to cancel an event a full refund will be issued. If however, an event is cancelled for reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness) a refund will not be issued.
- We will not be liable for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred to attend an event whether the event takes place or we are required to cancel or relocate an event.