Tasks completed on the competition day:
- A road test – scoring drivers on driving style and economic driving.
- Legislation test – MAC to produce questions for a paper based test
- Risk assessment – powered by Licence Bureau
- Defect clinic – drivers to identify defects placed on a vehicle within a workshop
- Manoeuvring – powered by Launch Events
A presentation at the end of the day will recognise 3rd, 2nd and 1st place and also the VE Young Driver of the Year.
*Only open to Van Excellence accredited operators. Entries are on a first come first served basis. Only one entry per company can be made for each category (under/over 30). Drivers may be expected to drive a manual van during the competition. All entries must be made by a Transport Manager on behalf of a driver.