Key topics covered include:
- Introduction - Mark Cartwright,Head of Vans, FTA
- Future Van Logistics - Denise Beedell, FTA
- Safe and Sound: Vehicle Safety Devices - Brigade Electronics
- Adopting Electric - Panel Session: Tim Campbell (Chair), Campbells Consultancy, Simon King, Mitie, Chris Chandler, Lex Autolease, Andy Eccles, Mercedes Benz Vans
Hear from our panel of experts on the vehicles, performance and all important logisitical plans for electrification including charging points, locations, accessibility and overall infrastructure.
- Next Steps: Van Rental - Chris Mangan, Hertz UK
- Next Steps: Telematics - Quartix
With automated technology around the corner, we take a brief snapshot into current vehicle telematics. Are only 50% of vehicle users using current technologies.
- Delivering the Future - Fergus McVey, CEO, 7th Sense Research Ltd
We gaze into our crystal ball and predict future van trends in 2040! What will the landscape for van look like?
- Safe and Sound: Future Mobility Solutions - Stephen Turner, Bott Ltd
- Automated Mobility Vehicles - Panel Session; Tim Ridyard, Ashtons Legal, Mark Cracknell, Zenic,
Connected cars are expected to be at the forefront of the IoT (Internet of Things) revolution, transforming the driving experience for the entire automotive industry.
- Transforming the final mile - Panel Session; Tim Campbell (Chair), Sam Clarke, Gnewt, Claire Thompaon-Sage, UPS, Lionel Curtis, Cartwright Group
Transforming at a rapid rate to meet demand we learn about the technologies in place (and coming soon) to transform the final mile
View our event terms and conditions.