Join us for this exciting new conference!
Future Van 2019 will bring together key industry leaders, innovative thinkers, manufacturers and operators to discuss the future of vans.
This exciting event will cover autonomous vehicles - looking at who is really in control? As well as future legislation, report on digital policing and implementation of the necessary charging infrastructure for electric vans.
Key topics covered include:
- Introduction - Mark Cartwright,Head of Vans, FTA
- Adopting Electric - Panel Session
Hear from our panel of experts on the vehicles, performance and all important logisitical plans for electrification including charging points, locations, accessibility and overall infrastructure.
- Next Steps: Van Rental - Hertz UK
- Next Steps: Telematics - Quartix
With automatated technology around the corner, we take a breif snapshot into current vehicle telematics. Are only 50% of vehicle users using current technologies.
- Delivering the Future - Fergus McVey, CEO, 7th Sense Research Ltd
We gaze into our crystal ball and predict future van trends in 2040! What will the landscape for van look like?
- Safe and Sound: Vehicle Conversions - Bott Ltd
- Safe and Sound: Digital Policing
We learn about the the real threats and how best to stay safe and secure against cyber attacks.
- Safe and Sound: Vehicle Safety Devices - Brigade Electronics
- Automated Mobility Vehicles
Connected cars are expected to be at the forefront of the IoT (Internet of Things) revolution, transforming the driving experience for the entire automotive industry.
- Transforming the final mile - Panel Session
Transforming at a rapid rate to meet demand we learn about the technologies in place (and coming soon) to transform the final mile
View our event terms and conditions.