Everything you need to know to operate internationally!
With just over 200 days until Brexit, it is high time to make sure your business is Brexit-proof. Will you need haulage permits? What type of driving licence do your drivers need depending on the countries you operate in? Hauliers will also be responsible for filing entry and exit customs declarations.
- Make your business Brexit-proof
- Get heads up about upcoming road haulage rules
- Network with your peers and ask industry and Government experts how to remain compliant when operating abroad
Your key takeaways:
- Brexit toolbox for hauliers
- Trailer registration rules
- Advice set to stay compliant road haulier abroad in 2019
Special price for subscribers to the European Road Freight Service - £99 plus VAT
(Be sure to mention this offer at the point of registering).