Take advantage of the lowest booking rate: 25% EARLY BIRD discount available when you book before 13 September 2019!
Simply put, the industry needs more drivers, more women and more diversity. With the skills shortage showing no signs of going away this one day practical conference will give you the essential tools to tackle it head on.
Get up-to-date with the latest skills reports, learn what young people think about logistics and how to re-think your recruitment strategy to successfully target the right groups and reach the right people.
Our case studies will give practical advice on how to engage with local communities, through constant reinvention produce up-to-date relevant recruitment campaigns and how to build social media strategies that work.
Manpower is the UK’s leading staffing solutions provider with strong expertise in the logistics sector; each year Manpower places more than 18,000 people into driving opportunities. With such acute experience of the driver shortages and other challenges facing the sector today, Manpower has recently launched a Driver Academy partnership to help more people skill up and get behind the wheel. They have chosen to sponsor the Labour Shortages Conference to further promote creative ways for employers, training providers and their partners to work together to keep the industry moving.
EARLY BIRD PRICES UNTIL 13 SEPTEMBER 2019
£295 £221.25 + VAT
£350 £262.50 + VAT
Book now to:
- Get up-date on the latest skills report – Sally Gilson, FTA
- Leave with practical advice on how to engage with local communities – Kerrie Salisbury, AO Logistics
- Learn what young people think of Logistics and how to encourage them to join the industry – Ruth Edwards, Talent in Logistics
- Get inspired by insightful case studies to reimagine your recruitment strategies for success - Daren Thomas, SSVC
- Understand how to diversify your workforce with the DfT’s Year of Diversity in Logistics
- Join our practical sessions to learn how young people are getting attracted to join the industry – Ian Nichol, Think Logistics
- Network with industry peers
Location: Macdonald Burlington Hotel, situated in the heart of Birmingham
How to get there
- Road - near A38M off M6 J6
- Rail - 2 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station
- Air - 9 miles from Birmingham International Airport
We advise delegates to travel by train, however discounted parking places will be available in a nearby carpark.