Details of this group are only available to FTA members. To find out more about all FTA councils please visit our FTA Councils information page.
This group comprises of individuals whose companies are involved in the distribution and supply of water, gas and electricity and provision of postal services and the civil engineering contractors working on behalf of these companies and highways authorities.
The Group's remit is to:
- Raise the professional awareness of transport issues across the sector and provide good practice solutions to common issues
- Improve standards and promote good practice ideals across the sector by creating a forum for the presentation, understanding and discussion of all transport related activities
- Establish a common understanding of legal and operational requirements relating to road transport within the sector
- Work in conjunction with manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to engage in future developments that are beneficial to road safety and operational efficiency
- Demonstrate a broad picture of the issues facing the sector
- Continue to demonstrate our understanding and commitment to protect the environment through sharing operational solutions
Paul Taylor, Morgan Sindall plc
Hermes House, 20 Coventry Road, Cubbington, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 7JN
Tel: 01926 450020 Fax: 01926 452765
Please contact the Administrator for meeting dates and venues.