Freight and Logistics Magazine
What is Freight & Logistics magazine?
Freight & Logistics Magazine is our monthly publication that provides you with information on the issues affecting the transport industry. Freight & Logistics also keeps you abreast of the work we’re doing for the industry.
What kinds of news will I find?
Freight & Logistics is packed with news stories on a broad range of issues affecting the logistics industry, from key campaigns to new road schemes. One of the magazine’s regular features is a compliance advice section, where members can discover more about the various operator’s licence undertakings. Plus, there’s a regular ‘Headliners’ section, featuring the month’s must-read news stories.
In the latest edition of Freight and Logistics Magazine, you will find:
- Borderline decisions - F&L leads on Government's call to avoid hard Irish border
- Streets ahead - F&L talks to Highways England chief Jim O'Sullivan
- Up in the air - Heathrow chief tells F&L why airport expansion is key to UK trade
- First and last port of call - F&L talks to the Director of Southampton Port
- Cleaning up logistics - F&L profiles textile, hygiene and safety giant Berendsen
- a report on the latest Quarterly Transport Activity Survey
- meet the Traffic Commissioners at FTA Transport Manager 2017
- a report on the lack of regional test station capacity
FTA members can also view Freight and Logistics recent editions.
How do I get Freight & Logistics magazine?
As an FTA member you’ll receive a free copy of Freight & Logistics magazine each month. There are 10 issues per year. For additional copies, at a subscription rate of £40 (non-members £45), please call Will Reeves on 01892 552211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we advertise in Freight & Logistics Magazine?
Yes, numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Take a look online or contact Will Reeves by email or phone on 01892 552211.