Freight and Logistics Magazine
What is Freight & Logistics magazine?
Freight & Logistics Magazine is our monthly publication that provides you with information on the issues affecting the transport industry. Freight & Logistics also keeps you abreast of the work we’re doing for the industry.
What kinds of news will I find?
Freight & Logistics is packed with news stories on a broad range of issues affecting the logistics industry, from key campaigns to new road schemes. One of the magazine’s regular features is a compliance advice section, where members can discover more about the various operator’s licence undertakings. Plus, there’s a regular ‘Headliners’ section, featuring the month’s must-read news stories.
In the latest edition of Freight and Logistics Magazine, you will find:
- Road to nowhere – Freight & Logistics reports on FTA’s hard-hitting statement on Brexit
- Testing the industry’s patience – Freight & Logistics reports on FTA’s Keep Britain Trading conference
- Sustainable logistics – Freight & Logistics talks to academic Dr Phil Greening on the future of logistics
- Never knowingly unsafe – Freight & Logistics profiles the John Lewis Partnership
- Safe and sound – Freight & Logistics talks to consultant Matt Barker on Workplace Transport Safety
- Engineering change – Freight & Logistics profiles Logistics Award winner TomTom Telematics
Road to nowhere
FTA’s hard-hitting statement on the Government’s failure to meet the industry’s key demands on Brexit is the cover story for the July issue of Freight & Logistics.
The need for Britain to have an expanded Heathrow Airport and FTA contesting the claim that the freeze on Fuel Duty increases traffic are the other ‘headliner’ stories for this issue.
Health and safety is the focus of the pull-out Compliance Advice section, which includes a member profile on the John Lewis Partnership. And we talk to Dr Phil Greening, Director of the Centre for Sustainable Road Freight, as part of our series of 60-second interviews.
Features include an interview with consultant Matt Barker on workplace transport safety and reports on Keep Britain Trading and Transport Manager Northern Ireland.
FTA members can also view Freight and Logistics recent editions.
How do I get Freight & Logistics magazine?
As an FTA member you’ll receive a free copy of Freight & Logistics magazine each month. There are 10 issues per year. For additional copies, at a subscription rate of £40 (non-members £45), please call Will Reeves on 01892 552211 or email email@example.com
Can we advertise in Freight & Logistics Magazine?
Yes, numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available. Take a look online or contact Will Reeves by email or phone on 01892 552211.