Win trip of a lifetime at FTA Transport Manager and Fleet Engineer
Thursday 22 July 2010
Commercial vehicle manufacturer Iveco will be giving away 15 fantastic prizes, including a grand prize of an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to Italy, at the Freight Transport Association’s annual series of Transport Manager and Fleet Engineer seminars taking place across the UK between September and December.
Every seminar will provide one lucky delegate with an opportunity to win a gala dinner including a night’s accommodation plus a VIP hospitality pass to one of the Trofeo Abarth 500 races that will be held at a blue ribbon race circuit during the summer of 2011.
One name will be drawn at the final event to win the grand prize of an all expenses paid, two day visit for two to the Iveco factory at Brescia, where the famed Eurocargo is built.
Transport Manager 2010 offers a unique insight into transport issues affecting operators, with expert advice from local Traffic Commissioners, VOSA and other leading industry speakers.
FTA's highly popular Fleet Engineer seminars will explore forthcoming legislative changes and best practice procedures and will give delegates the opportunity to hear from vehicle manufacturers, VOSA and leading transport industry bodies on engineering and technical issues currently affecting fleet engineers.
Notes for Editors
1. Iveco designs, manufactures, and markets a broad range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, off-road trucks, city and intercity buses and coaches as well as special vehicles for applications such as fire fighting, off-road missions, defence and civil protection.
Iveco employs over 25,000 people and runs 27 production units in 16 Countries in the world using excellent technologies developed in 6 research centres. Besides Europe, the company operates in China, Russia, Australia and Latin America. More than 5,000 service outlets in over 160 Countries guarantee technical support wherever in the world an Iveco vehicle is at work.
2. All seminar delegates are eligible to enter simply by submitting their contact details during their seminar.
The grand prize consists of:
Day One (dates to be arranged)
• Fly to Verona airport
• Transfer to Sirmione on Lake Garda
• Dinner at a local restaurant
• Overnight stay
• Transfer to Iveco Brescia
• Iveco factory welcome plus guided visit
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Transfer to Verona airport
• Depart for UK
Fourteen prizes will also be awarded (one at each venue) of a VIP hospitality pass to one of the Trofeo Abarth 500 Blue Ribbon Races to be held in the summer of 2011 (location to be confirmed). This will include:
• A gala dinner held in a hotel near the race circuit the night before
(including overnight accommodation)
• Entrance to the race circuit
• Access to the Trofeo Abarth hospitality area
• Goody bag
• Meet the teams and get up close to the cars
• A full day of exciting racing
3. Venues and dates for FTA Transport Manager and Fleet Engineer 2010 and details of how to book a place can be found on the FTA website.
4. Attendance is open to members of FTA at £315 plus VAT for the first delegate and £265 for subsequent delegates, and to non-members at £375 plus VAT for the first delegate and £335 for subsequent delegates.
5. Limited free press places are available at each event. For further details please call Jackie Langridge on 01892 552253 or email email@example.com
FTA Press Office