FTA seminar prize winner announced
Tuesday 09 November 2010
Commercial vehicle manufacturer Iveco is giving away 15 fantastic prizes, including the grand prize of an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to Italy, at the Freight Transport Association’s annual series of Transport Manager and Fleet Engineer seminars taking place across the UK this autumn.
Prize winner Brian Middleton, of Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Services, attended FTA Transport Manager in Cambridge. Brian won a gala dinner and a night’s accommodation, together with a VIP hospitality pass to one of the Trofeo Abarth 500 races being held at a blue ribbon race circuit next summer. There have been seven other winners during the seminar series so far.
Brian Middleton said:
“I am delighted to win the prize - and my son will be very pleased too. The seminar gave me a useful insight into the latest legislative changes and a handy reminder of current requirements.”
A prize is being given away at each seminar, with the name of one delegate from the series being drawn at the final Transport Manager event at Ascot to win the grand prize of an all expenses paid, two-day visit for two to the Iveco factory at Brescia, where the famed Eurocargo is built.
Transport Manager 2010 offers a unique insight into transport issues affecting operators, with expert advice from local Traffic Commissioners, VOSA and other leading industry speakers.
FTA's highly popular Fleet Engineer seminars explore forthcoming legislative changes and best practice procedures and give delegates the opportunity to hear from vehicle manufacturers, VOSA and leading transport industry bodies on engineering and technical issues currently affecting fleet engineers.
Notes for Editors
1. A photograph of the Cambridge prize winner is available from Jackie Langridge on 01892 552253, email email@example.com
2. All seminar delegates are eligible to enter the competition simply by submitting their contact details during their seminar.
3. Venues and dates for FTA Transport Manager and Fleet Engineer 2010 and details of how to book a place can be found on the FTA website at http://www.fta.co.uk/events/ or call the FTA Member Service Centre on 08717 11 22 22.
4. Attendance is open to members of FTA at £315 plus VAT for the first delegate and £265 for subsequent delegates, and to non-members at £375 plus VAT for the first delegate and £335 for subsequent delegates.
5. Limited free press places are available at each event. For further details please call Jackie Langridge on 01892 552253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Iveco designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, off-road trucks, city and intercity buses and coaches as well as special vehicles for applications such as firefighting, off-road missions, defence and civil protection.
Iveco employs over 25,000 people and runs 27 production units in 16 countries in the world using excellent technologies developed in six research centres. Besides Europe, the company operates in China, Russia, Australia and Latin America. More than 5,000 service outlets in over 160 countries guarantee technical support wherever in the world an Iveco vehicle is at work.
FTA Press Office