RSA's Noel Brett announced as keynote speaker at FTA Ireland Transport Manager 2013
Monday 07 January 2013
Chief Executive of the Road Safety Authority (RSA) Noel Brett has today been announced as the keynote speaker at FTA Ireland's Transport Manager seminar 2013, on 6 March at Johnstown House Hotel & Spa, Enfield, County Meath.
Mr Brett (a native of Castlebar Co. Mayo and a graduate of University College, Dublin) will be addressing delegates of the FTAI annual seminar on the subject of road safety priorities.
This year the FTAI seminar, supported by Goodyear, is specifically geared to keep delegates up to speed with compliance developments in Ireland, and is also aimed at ensuring that freight operators in Ireland have all the necessary information, guidance and best practice advice that their operation requires with the challenges of forthcoming legislation and enforcement changes. In addition to hearing from Noel Brett, the delegates will have the opportunity to hear from other leading industry speakers and FTA experts.
Key topics include:
- road safety priorities for the Road Safety Authority (RSA)
- the implementation and enforcement of the Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Act
- improving fuel efficiency through targeting driver behaviour
- vehicle engineering, including technical changes and cost implications of Euro VI
- 'Revenge of the MAC' – interactive session with the FTA Member Advice Centre
- safety in logistics, including changes to roadside enforcement of load security
Attendance is open to FTA or FTA Ireland members at €250 plus VAT for the first delegate and €210 plus VAT for subsequent delegates; and to all other delegates at €300 plus VAT for the first delegate and €260 plus VAT for subsequent delegates.
Full details can be found on the FTA Ireland website at http://www.ftai.ie/events/Transport_Manager/
Notes for editors
The Transport Manager seminar takes place on Wednesday 6 March at Johnstown House Hotel & Spa, Enfield, County Meath.
2013 FTA Ireland Transport Manager seminar is supported by Goodyear.
To book a place call 01 822 0040 or for more information email the FTA press office at firstname.lastname@example.org
FTA Press Office