SpeedConsult - free one-to-one 15-minute consultations
10 July 2020
Due to popular demand we have scheduled another free consultation day!
Businesses in the logistics sector are being offered a free consultation in just 15 minutes by FTA’s Supply Chain Consultancy (SCC) service. During the one-to-one online advisory sessions, the consultancy team will be happy to discuss any logistics issues that you may have, whether planning for the new future or concerns about your warehouse and fleet there is no logistics topic that is of limits.
Some of questions that can be addressed during these sessions are:
- Do you have the right plans in place to exit the current lockdown?
- How can you maintain profitability with all of the changes?
- Can your supply chain operations maximise revenue generation?
- How will your operations perform in a socially distanced world?
- What should you do about inventory levels?
- Are your systems helping you or holding you back?
The “SpeedConsult” pre-bookable sessions, to be held on 10 July 2020, will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and will provide unique insights into how best to restart trading after lockdown. FTA Supply Chain Consultants are here to help you look at all these issues and assist you in shaping your efficient flexible and agile Future Supply Chain.
- Add a new line by inserting your name (this is a hidden poll, so your name will only be visible to us).
- Click your preferred time (first come, first served).
- Email us with your name and ‘Flying 15’ in the subject line.
- We’ll send a confirmation email with meeting link ready for your booked time slot.
Alternatively, email us to register your interest if all the sessions are already booked.
About FTA's Supply Chain Consultancy
FTA launched a full supply chain and logistics strategy consultancy to help members with any issues, concerns or strategic planning requirements. This service has been established with some of the UK’s most experienced consultants who can support FTA members and their customers across the entirety of the supply chain. The team can help you gather the data that you need to make informed decisions, often working with disparate systems or incomplete data sets. Using their bespoke methodologies, they can then deliver solutions for the problem that are practical and deliverable.
The team offers a review of the supply chain, existing operations and planned back to work operations that will enable safe working practices during the COVID-19 social distancing restrictions.
Learn more and enquire