Back to training
Introduction to Peer Mentoring
The Introduction to Peer Mentoring course is designed both for those who will be mentoring apprentices and/or others in the workplace, and to improve performance.
This valuable course is designed to build understanding of the role of a peer mentor, the skills and abilities required and is ideal for those who have no formal training in this area.
Benefits of attending
- Introduces the concept of a peer mentor
- The ability to engage with apprentices and others to improve performance
- An understanding of methods to improve communication
- Improved confidence in own abilities to peer mentor
- Demonstration of your own continuous professional development
- Understand own role and responsibilities as a peer mentor
- Understand the skills and abilities required of a peer mentor
- Different methods of communication
- How to conduct a peer mentor meeting
- How to undertake reflective practice and encourage this in others
1 day. Maximum delegates: 16.
Assessment (where applicable):
Candidates will be continually assessed throughout the day.
Usual day delegate rate to be applied. For singular module pricing please contact email@example.com