Back to training
West Thurrock, Leamington Spa + 3 more
This course is for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods who hold a Driver Training Certificate (DTC) that is due to expire. Refresher training and examination must be undertaken at least 6 weeks prior to the expiry date of the DTC. Drivers can, however, attend approved courses up to 12 months prior to the expiry date of the DTC and on successful completion, the new DTC will commence from the expiry date of the original certificate. FTA recommends that all drivers attend approved courses well in advance of the expiry date of the DTC.
ADR Refresher training qualifies for 7 hours Driver CPC.
Who should attend?
Benefits of attending
- Satisfies legal responsibilities in respect of the carriage of dangerous goods
- Refresher instruction on dangerous goods legislation
- An update on practical elements of carrying dangerous goods
- Updates on how to react in emergency situations
There is a formal exam for each module and drivers will take the relevant exam(s) for modules studied.
On successful completion of the exam(s) the driver will receive their ADR DTC from the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA), the awarding body.
Up to 3 days. Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
- This 3-day course includes Core, Packages and all classes (except class 1 and 7)
- Price includes course materials, lunch, refreshments and a 7-hour Driver CPC upload worth £8.75
- Class 1 (Explosives) and Class 7 (Radioactives) on request
- Also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.