Back to training
Dangerous Goods Awareness
Staff employed by vehicle operators whose duties concern the carriage of dangerous goods by road are required to receive training appropriate to their responsibilities. This course is designed to assist in the provision of function specific safety training and should be refreshed periodically to demonstrate compliance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone (other than those in scope of ADR) involved in the carriage of dangerous goods, either directly or indirectly (example roles may be: pickers, packers, loaders, warehouse operatives, supervisors, consignees)
Benefits of attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and notification of future developments in dangerous goods legislation
- Peace of mind that you are satisfying your statutory responsibilities
- Road, rail, sea and air regulations
- General principles of classifications and identification
- Product containment:
- packages and gas cylinders
- IBCs and large packages
- portable tanks and tankers
- marking and labelling
- Despatch and documentation procedures
Half day. Maximum 16 delegates.
- Price includes course materials, certification and refreshments
- Train-the-Trainer and specialist classes (1 and 7) available on request
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.