Back to training
Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Tunbridge Wells, Stirling + 2 more
Subject to certain concessions, companies involved in the carriage or related loading of dangerous goods by road must appoint an appropriately qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA). Personnel wishing to be employed as Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers should attend this course.
Who should attend?
- Serving DGSAs for revalidation
- Individuals wishing to attain DGSA qualification
Benefits of attending
- Satisfies legal responsibilities in respect of the carriage of dangerous goods
5 days. Maximum 16 delegates depending on facilities.
- Delegates attending the DGSA course will be required to enrol themselves onto the Core, Road and All Classes examinations which are administered externally by SQA. Full guidance will be provided
- DGSA exams are run through the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) for the dates and information on registering for the exams, please log onto sqa.org.uk
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Price does not include examination fees as set and managed by SQA
Dangerous goods consultancy services from FTA
Our team of Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers (DGSAs) deliver the following services:
- ‘Health check visits’ to ensure you are aware of the rules that apply to products you are manufacturing or transporting
- Visits to monitor compliance with legislation, complete with annual performance report
- Quality assurance to ensure any in-house DGSA is kept up to date
- Guidance on operations via sea (IMDG) and air (IATA/ICAO)
- Multi-lingual report service (Dutch, German, French)
For more information visit FTA Consultancy. This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.