Driver CPC - Operator Licence Compliance
Leeds, Belfast + 5 more
This course details the responsibilities of both the driver and operator with regards to the operator licensing system and supporting regulations.
Benefits of attending
- Demonstrates the consequences of non-compliance for both operator and driver.
- Enhances knowledge and understanding of road transport law.
- Greater understanding of the OCRS system and powers of enforcement.
- Operator licensing system.
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting.
- Overview of EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations.
- Driver licensing.
- Enforcement systems, procedures and penalties.
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
- Course available to Consortium members
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.