Driver CPC - Vehicle Safety
Stirling, Leamington Spa + 6 more
This course provides best practice advice and guidance and encourages understanding of driver and operator responsibilities with regards to maintaining a vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition.
Benefits of attending
- Offers comprehensive guidance on how to conduct an effective vehicle walk around check.
- Detailed awareness of best practices surrounding the principles of safe loading/unloading and load security.
- Gain a full appreciation of how compliance of vehicle and load safety relates to the operator licence obligations.
- Understand the procedures and consequences for the driver and operator in the event of non-compliance.
- Improved OCRS scores.
- Best practice procedures for carrying out checks and preventing possible prohibitions.
- Identifying key components to be checked.
- Understanding check sheets, defect reports and their completion.
- Principles of safe loading and unloading, use of equipment and load security.
- The effect of transportation on the load and consequences of unsecured loads.
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks). Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- Price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
- Course available to Consortium members
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.