This course details the responsibilities of both the driver and operator with regards to the operator licensing system and supporting regulations.
Benefits of attending:
- Demonstrates the consequences of non-compliance for both operator and driver.
- Enhances knowledge and understanding of road transport law.
- Greater understanding of the OCRS system and powers of enforcement
- Operator licensing system.
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting.
- Overview of EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations.
- Driver licensing.
- Enforcement systems, procedures and penalties.