eDCPC Road Legal
This course offers an in-depth review of road traffic law to support a driver’s knowledge of navigating roads safely and securely with confidence.
Benefits of attending:
- Offers detailed knowledge and understanding of the legal responsibilities in being ready for the road.
- Increased awareness of vehicle security.
- Improved ability on how to assess, react and respond in emergency and breakdown situations.
- Supports basic principles of emergency care in the event of third party injury. ∞ Comprehensive guidance on completion of incident report forms in event of a road traffic collision.
- Are you ready for the road?
- Is your vehicle ready for the road?
- Driving on the road: – Highway Code. – Load safety. – Bridge strikes.
- Enforcement procedures and penalties.
- What to do at the scene of an accident.