eDCPC Safety First
Team building interactive workshop sessions feature a variety of health and safety related situations that focus on actions, beliefs and consequences to engage and raise awareness, thus reducing the risk of incident.
Benefits of attending
- To encourage a positive workplace safety culture within your organisation.
- Highlights responsibilities covered by all aspects of health and safety legislation.
- Offers clear advice on industry best practice.
- Increased understanding of workplace transport safety obligations.
- Safer work environment.
- Health and safety legislation that affects a driver’s role in the workplace.
- Industry guidance and approved codes of practice.
- Incident prevention, safe systems of work and risk assessment.
- Work related transport safety (in the depot and on the road).
- Reducing the risk: vehicle, trailer and load safety.
- Consequences of non-compliance.