Back to training
Driver CPC - Drivers Hours, Working Time and Record Keeping
Leamington Spa, Stirling + 7 more
This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours legislation and provide practical experience of working with digital equipment.
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of drivers’ hours, working time and tachograph rules
- Offers detailed practical instruction on how to record the rules using the digital recording equipment
- Gain a full appreciation of how drivers’ hours compliance relates to the operator licence obligations
- Understand the potential penalties for non-compliance
- EU drivers’ hours rules and working time regulations
- Use of the recording equipment
- Domestic regulations and record keeping requirements
- Enforcement practices and procedures
- Penalties for non-compliance in relation to both driver and vehicle operator
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- 7 hours upload is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7 hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).
Course available to Consortium members. This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.