Driver CPC - Emergency First Aid at Work
Stirling, Leeds + 5 more
This course is designed to provide professional drivers with the skills and confidence to administer first aid in emergency situations while on the road. Drivers attending this course will also receive a 3-year Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate issued by Highfield Qualifications. The dual certification is subject to passing a practical and a written assessment.
Delegates who are not willing or able to participate during the practical elements will still achieve the 7 hours DCPC upload but will not receive certification from Highfield Qualifications.
Benefits of attending
- First aid saves lives and this course will impart the required knowledge and practical skills necessary to respond to any given situation immediately, effectively and with confidence.
- Increased driver safety awareness, thus reducing the risk of accidents.
- Imparts critical knowledge and enables delegates to effectively manage an emergency situation without fear or confusion.
- Administering first aid to casualties who:
- Are unconscious.
- Need to be placed into the recovery position.
- Are wounded or bleeding.
- Have possible fractures.
- Are choking.
- Are suffering from shock.
- Have sustained scalds and burns.
- Require Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.