Back to training
Driver CPC - LoCity
Tunbridge Wells, Warrington + 1 more
The LoCITY course focuses on minimising the environmental impact of vans and HGVs by reducing emissions. The course will ensure drivers and managers understand how using pre-journey planning, vehicle checks, fuel-efficient driving, and alternative fuels they can cut costs and minimise the environmental impact of their fleet operations.
Benefits of attending
- Improve the environmental impact of your fleet
- Reduce costs to fleet operations
- Gives drivers and managers a better understanding of the importance of planning journeys and doing vehicle checks
- The relationship between driving style, fuel consumption and environmental impact
- How regular maintenance and vehicle checks can cut costs and emissions
- Fuel efficient driving techniques
- Use of in-vehicle technology to improve fuel economy
- Benefits of journey planning
- Alternative fuels in commercial vehicles
1 day. Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.