Back to training
Driver CPC - Road Legal
Stirling, Belfast + 6 more
This course offers an in-depth review of road traffic law to support a driver’s knowledge of navigating roads safely and securely with confidence.
Benefits of attending
- Offers detailed knowledge and understanding of the legal responsibilities in being ready for the road
- Increased awareness of vehicle security
- Improved ability on how to assess, react and respond in emergency and breakdown situations
- Supports basic principles of emergency care in the event of third party injury
- Comprehensive guidance on completion of incident report forms in event of a road traffic collision
Are you ready for the road?
- driver licensing including Driver CPC
Is your vehicle ready for the road?
- vehicle checks and load safety
Driving on the road:
- planning your route
- Highway Code
- Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
- load safety
- bridge strikes
- parking, loading and unloading requirements
- security and theft prevention
Enforcement procedures and penalties
- What to do at the scene of an accident
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks). Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
- Course available to Consortium members
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.