Back to training
Incoterms® comprise some of the most widely used, but most misunderstood, aspects within international trade; they can impact on a number of areas of a company’s operations, including sales, accounts, shipping, operations, compliance and customer service.
If used correctly, they can avoid uncertainty, minimise delay and facilitate smooth operations, transport and payment. Agreeing to use a term without understanding the full implications for your business can result in unexpected costs, obligations and delays.
This half day course is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the purposes, meaning and correct use of Incoterms® 2010, enabling staff in all departments, and at all levels, to use Incoterms® effectively and with confidence.
Who should attend?
- Any staff involved with exporting or importing
Benefits of attending
- Understand the functions and significance of Incoterms® 2010
- Understand the features, obligations and responsibilities for each of the 11 terms within Incoterms® 2010
- Choose the most suitable IncotermR for any transaction
- Avoid pitfalls and problems from use of unsuitable terms
- Understand when and how to use Incoterms® 2010 effectively
- The course is CPD certified to 12.5 points
- Detailed discussions on each of the 11 Incoterms®
- Practical examples of each Incoterm®
Institute of Export and International Trade members receive a £50 discount.
To book this course please email: FTAIOEtraining@export.org.uk