Back to training
NEBOSH National General Certificate
The National General Certificate is the most widely held health and safety qualification in the UK.
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues. The NEBOSH Certificate helps them manage risks effectively
- Many people take this NEBOSH Certificate as a first step on a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study
Benefits of attending
- Ensures that people who work for organisations know how to work safely and without risks to health
- Develops a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
- Meets the legal duty to protect the health and safety of employees
Unit 1 NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
Unit 2 NGC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
- The NEBOSH General Certificate course is 11 days including exams
- Maximum 12 delegates. Delegates should have good command of the English language and 100 per cent attendance is required
- Once a confirmed booking has passed the cut-off date (approximately 4 weeks before the course start) the course fee is non-refundable
- NEBOSH General Certificate is offered in conjunction with DC Training and Consultancy
Candidates are assessed with written examinations for each of the 2 taught units. A unit certificate is issued denoting successful achievement of each unit. A full NEBOSH National General Certificate award is issued on completion of the 2 units and the practical exam assessment.
In-company only, price on application. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.