Back to training
IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely course aims to ensure that health and safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introduce new controls or implement changes as appropriate to ensure health and safety in the workplace.
Who should attend?
- Managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation who are required to manage risk and resources within their organisation
Benefits of attending
- Ensures that people who work for organisations know how to work safely and without risks to health
- Develops a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone
- Meets the legal duty to protect the health and safety of employees
- Module 1 – Introduction and Overview
- Module 2 – Risk Assessment
- Module 3 – Risk Control
- Module 4 – Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 5 – Common Hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring Performance
- Module 8 – Environmental Protection
- 4 days. Maximum 14 delegates
- Delegates should have good command of the English language and 100 percent attendance is required
- An IOSH Managing Safely certificate is awarded to all those who attend the course and successfully complete both the written and practical assessments
- Understanding of the course material is evaluated by means of a 45-minute written assessment paper consisting of multiformat questions and a workplace practical assessment
E-learning option available - view our Health and safety e-learning courses
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.