Back to training
Alcohol Testing in the Workplace
This course is designed to train collecting officers – those who perform in-house alcohol tests. It covers alcohol limits, tolerance and processing levels, best practice procedures and practical use of the breathalysers.
Who should attend?
- Collecting officers. Those who will or already perform alcohol tests with a breathalyser in the workplace
- Managers who handle employee discussions following positive alcohol readings from the in-house alcohol tests
Benefits of attending
- Learn about what the limits for drink driving mean
- Understand how we tolerate and process alcohol
- Learn from examples of past disputes in regards to alcohol testing in the workplace and how to avoid them
- Learn to apply best practice testing procedures that are efficient to you and fair to your employees
- Alcohol limits, tolerance and processing times
- Alcohol company policy advice
- Alcohol testing best practice
- Hands on experience with the breathalyser your company uses
Delegates will be required to complete a course assessment. On completion, a certificate of attendance will be issued.
Maximum 8 delegates.
- Both alcohol and drug testing courses are half day and can be combined into a 1-day course. Price: £850 + VAT
- This course is ONLY available on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22