Back to training
FTA Certificate in Driver Recruitment
This course is designed for those who work in an agency environment and are responsible for recruiting and supervising transport operatives to meet customer demand. It will demonstrate to your customers that you are taking an active role in ensuring their compliance with industry regulations.
Who should attend?
- Those recruiting and supervising transport operatives in the transport industry
- Those with no formal transport training who wish to demonstrate effective compliance skills
- Member companies of the FTA Driver Agency Scheme
Benefits of attending
- Understand the importance of the operator’s licence and how to help your client stay compliant
- Understand the requirements of transport legislation
- Appreciate the necessity of terms and conditions in your business
- Understand the responsibilities for reporting accidents and incidents involving your drivers
- Feel more empowered to assist drivers with transport related queries
- Evolve professional relationship with clients
Typical course content can include the following:
- Operator licensing
- Vehicle maintenance
- Drivers’ hours and record keeping
- Terms and conditions of business
- Driver licensing
- Dangerous goods
- Lifting equipment
- Accident procedures
Delegates will be required to complete an assessment. On successful completion, they will be issued with a certificate of achievement.
This 2-day in-company course can be delivered to bespoke internal systems and procedures. Please contact email@example.com for further information.