Back to training
Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office
This course is specifically designed for those who are or wish to become a Traffic Office Administrator.
The course leads to an iCQ recognised qualification that will equip traffic office administrators with the relevant knowledge and skills to work in a busy traffic office, and provide experienced administrators with a qualification. The qualification includes 9 units which are all assessment based.
Benefits of attending
- The course is directly linked to National Occupational
- Standards determined by a range of employers
- Improve performance by developing productive relationships
- An understanding of the role of a traffic office administrator
- Improved confidence in own abilities
- Demonstration of continuous professional development
- Health, safety and security at work
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Identify suitable collection or delivery points
- Routing and scheduling of loads
- Release vehicles for daily tasks
- Monitor vehicle movements
- Post-journey reports and checks
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Make an effective contribution to a business in the logistics sector
Each unit includes an assessment or assignment which must be completed at the end of the unit. Each unit will be assessed using a variety of assessment methods.
This course is ONLY available as a distance learning option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.