Back to training
Online – Operator Licence Compliance Training
The Online – Operator Licence Compliance course is designed to update transport professionals involved in transport operations and assist them to develop an active role in ensuring legal compliance within their operation.
The course will reveal the fundamental responsibilities that apply to operators and explain the importance of best practice and compliance requirements to ensure a safe and legal transport operation. Those responsible for the governance of a transport operation will benefit from being able to capture the key messages but can do so remotely, at a time to suit them.
Who is this course for?
- Directors, managers and supervisors who have overall responsibility for transport but not the operational focus.
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards.
- Individuals committed to continued professional development as a transport professional.
- Aspiring transport managers looking to update their knowledge on current legislation and regulation.
Benefits of e-learning
- Achieve high levels of training coverage, delivering a consistent compliance message across your organisation.
- Save costs against the equivalent classroom-based course for the same level of certification.
- Extend study with access to online materials and a resource library for up to 12 months, with immediate access to any updates.
- Closely monitor individual progress to identify areas for improvement.
- Eliminate travel costs and reduce time away from the workplace.
- Staff have the freedom to learn when and where they want at their own pace.
- See return on investment through effective measurement of learning activity.
Each e-learning module is designed to educate and inform. The modules enhance compliance knowledge and include subject-specific information, images, quizzes and learning resources.
- Operator Licensing
- EU Drivers’ Hours and Working Time
- Recording EU Drivers’ Hours
- Vehicle Maintenance Systems
- Driver Licensing
Modules can be completed on an individual basis. To achieve full FTA certification all modules and final online assessment must be completed.