Operator Licence Awareness Training – OLAT
Cambridge, Leamington Spa + 20 more
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Candidates preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training as advised by a Traffic Commissioner
Benefits of attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and the notification of future developments in transport legislation.
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners.
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice.
- Operator licensing
- Managing the licence
- Maintenance systems
- Drivers’ hours and record keeping
- Driver licensing
- Road safety
- Incident reporting
Delegates are required to complete an assessment. On successful completion, they will be issued with a certificate of achievement.
- 1 day
- In-company: maximum 16 delegates
- Includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- This course qualifies as 7 hours Driver CPC. This needs to be specified at the time of booking the course. Subject to £8.75 DVSA upload fee.
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking.