Back to training
Operator Licence Awareness Training - Directors
Who should attend?
Directors and senior managers responsible for managing the operator licence.
Benefits of attending
- Provides a summary of Director and organisational responsibilities with regards to effective management of the Operator Licence.
- Up-to-date knowledge and the notification of future developments in transport legislation.
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners.
- The responsibilities and accountabilities under the Operator Licensing system.
- The importance of managing fleet safety.
- The powers of enforcement agencies.
- Managing maintenance systems.
- Managing drivers’ hours.
- Up to half a day
- In-company: maximum 16 delegates
- For in-company course prices please contact us
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking