CPC Refresher for Passenger Operators
Leamington Spa, Tunbridge Wells + 1 more
This course has been developed for holders of the Transport Manager CPC for Passenger Operators who require refresher training on the key operational areas within the CPC syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
A certificate of attendance is issued following course completion, which provides evidence that attendees have taken positive steps to demonstrate their professionalism and continued development.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards for passenger operations.
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a PSV transport professional.
- Aspiring PSV transport managers.
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner.
Benefits of attending
- Provides the information and tools to ensure you are completely up-to-date with the current developments in transport legislation.
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners.
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice.
- Drivers’ hours and working time.
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and enforcement issues.
- Drivers’ hours records.
- Maintenance systems and procedures.
- Operator licensing.
- Driver CPC.
- Driver licensing.
- 2 days.
- In-company: maximum 16 delegates.
Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.