Back to training
Driver CPC - Driving Values PCV
This course is aimed at drivers of passenger vehicles allowing them to demonstrate a commitment to the best safety and environmental standards possible.
Benefits of attending
- Ensures legal, safety and environmental obligations are met and encourages drivers to follow best practice as well as compliance standards
- Increased competence with defensive driving techniques and all weather driving
- Drivers will become more aware of how their actions can improve their general wellbeing, incident rates and vehicle downtime as well as fuel consumption and environmental emissions
- Overall, gain a greater knowledge of transport law to help protect the business and others using recognised industry codes of practice
- Getting to work
- Fitness to drive:
- drugs, alcohol, fatigue, stress, diet
- Ready to drive?
- Types of transport operation:
- vehicle component parts
- vehicle checks
- Passenger security
- Manual handling
- Driver competencies:
- customer care
- defensive driving techniques
- all weather driving
- fuel efficient driving
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.