Back to training
Driver CPC - Operator Licence Compliance PCV
This course is aimed at drivers of passenger vehicles operating in both private and public sectors.
Benefits of attending
- Highlights responsibilities for both driver and operator with regards to the operator licensing system and surrounding regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates the consequences of non-compliance for both operator and driver
- Enhances knowledge and understanding of road transport law
- Greater understanding of the OCRS score and powers of enforecement
- Operator licensing
- Enforcement sanctions
- Vehicle checks and defect reporting
- Overview of EU Drivers’ Hours Rules and Working Time Regulations
- Driver licensing
- Road Traffic Act
- Public Passenger Vehicles Act
- Passenger safety
1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks). Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities.
Price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).