Back to training
Driver CPC - Road Legal - PCV
Tunbridge Wells, Leamington Spa
This course offers an in-depth review of road traffic law to support a driver’s knowledge of navigating roads safely and securely with confidence in connection with passenger transport operations.
Benefits of attending
- Offers detailed knowledge and understanding of driver legal responsibilities, being ready for the road and the penalties of non-compliance
- Full awareness of legislative requirements surrounding the Highway Code
- Increased awareness of passenger safety and security
- Improved ability to assess, react and respond in emergency and breakdown situations
- Provides basic principles of emergency care in the event of third party injury
- Enhanced knowledge of reporting requirements of road traffic collisions
- Overall, gain a greater knowledge of transport law to help protect the business and others by best practice and general awareness of being road legal
- Driver licensing including Driver CPC
- Other legal requirements
- Is your vehicle ready for the road?
- vehicle checks
- navigation of pre-determined routes
- Highway Code
- manoeuvring areas
- boarding and disembarking requirements
- bridge strikes
- Enforcement procedures and penalties
- The role of the emergency services
- Emergency care
- Accident reporting
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA).
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.