Back to training
Passenger Operator Licence Awareness Training
Leamington Spa, Tunbridge Wells
This course is designed to help transport professionals at any level develop an active role in ensuring legal compliance within their passenger operation. The course provides an overview of the operator licensing system and details the fundamental undertakings that apply to operators.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Aspiring transport managers
- Candidates preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC – primer course
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner
Benefits of attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and the notification of future developments in passenger transport legislation
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Operator licence undertakings
- The role of the enforcement authorities
- The Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) system
- The Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
- An overview of drivers’ hours, working time and records
- Driver licensing system
- Driver CPC
- PSV conduct regulations
- 1 day
- In-company: maximum 16 delegates depending on facilities
Prices includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
This course is also available as an in-company option. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.