Back to training
Transport Manager CPC - Passenger Operations
Leamington Spa, Bristol
Demonstrating 'professional competence' is a fundamental requirement of the operator licensing system, for both Standard National and Standard International licences. Given that the CPC qualification is a 'licence to practice', our aim is to continually strive to improve the pass rate for the benefit of our members and their staff.
Most of these improvements are unique to FTA and have helped us become a market leader for this qualification.
What makes FTA different?
- Pass first time with FTA or we pay for the resit exam
- Modern and timely testing
- Case study revision courses
- Excellent pass rates
- Assist your candidates to succeed
Who should attend?
Anyone wishing to demonstrate ‘professional competence’ for the purpose of operator licensing.
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Social law
- Fiscal law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and aspects of operation
- Road safety
- Examination fees† £103.60 no VAT. †Subject to change at the discretion of OCR. This offer must be stated at the time of booking
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- If any special requirements or access arrangements are needed, please notify at the time of booking
- Maximum 16 delegates
- In-company courses can follow a schedule and format which suits operational requirements. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22