FTA Driver Assessor Certificate – Revalidation Course
This course is designed for candidates who have previously completed the Driver Assessor Certificate course and wish to revalidate their certificate.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will be re-certified by FTA for a further 4 years for assessing HGV and PSV drivers.
Revalidation can be taken up to 12 months before the expiry of the original certificate and maintain the original expiry date, plus 4 years.
- Personal driving re-assessment.
- Instructional techniques re-assessment.
- Legislative updates.
- Audit of assessment service provided.
- Safe and fuel efficient driving.
Each assessor will receive a revalidated ID card, DriveASSESS website access, electronic assessment report, and a copy of the DVSA Guide to Driving Goods Vehicles and Highway Code.
- 1 day
- Maximum 2 delegates (vehicle type permitting)
- Price includes tuition, course handouts and certification
This course is ONLY available as an in-company option. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.