This course is designed to provide delegates with the required skills to perform their duties safely and efficiently and to minimise the risk of costly accidents, potential injuries and fatalities when manoeuvring vehicles on company premises or the public highway.
It has been developed for those involved in guiding vehicles, ensuring that the appropriate health and safety measures are met.
Who should attend?
- Yard or refuse collection operatives with reversing assistant responsibilities.
Benefits of attending
- Improve awareness of risks unique to depot and street environment.
- Increase safety by understanding correct reversing procedures.
- Health and safety legislation.
- Safety awareness, potential hazards and risks.
- Site conditions.
- Safety procedures.
- Driver responsibilities.
- Assistant responsibilities.
- Assistant signals, position and reversing techniques.
The vehicle provided should be suitable for the intended purpose and adequately maintained to ensure safety. A safe area of the yard or warehouse should be designated for the training.
- Half day.
- Maximum 4 delegates.
Price includes tuition, course handouts and certification
This course is onlyavailable on an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.