Back to training
Introduction to Trainer Skills
The Introduction to Trainer Skills course is designed to provide candidates with an introduction to the concepts of training in a classroom environment. This is an introductory qualification and is ideal for those with no previous formal training in the models and techniques for training and developing learners in the workplace.
It is a comprehensive course to build skills, knowledge and abilities of a trainer. On completion of the assessments, candidates will be equipped with the necessary skills to plan, deliver and evaluate effective, successful logistics training.
Who should attend?
- Candidates looking for an introductory course to progress into a training and development role
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a trainer within the logistics sector
- Candidates preparing to deliver logistics training courses such as Driver CPC and Van Excellence training
Benefits of attending
- Develops skills in planning and delivering logistics training sessions
- Introduces the concepts of a systematic approach to training
- Improves confidence in presentation and communication skills
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of your training sessions
- Demonstrates continuous professional development form delivering training within the logistics sector
- Planning and delivering a micro teach of 10 minutes
- Evaluation (self, peer group and course evaluation)
- Setting ground rules
- Use of icebreakers
- The learning environment
- Training resources
- Gaining and maintaining attention
2-day classroom course.