Back to training
Transport Manager CPC – Road Haulage - back to back
Leeds, Tunbridge Wells + 6 more
Demonstrating ‘professional competence’ is a fundamental requirement of the operator licensing system, for both Standard National and Standard International licences. Given that the CPC qualification is a ‘licence to practice’, our aim is to continually strive to improve the pass rate for the benefit of our members and their staff.
Most of these improvements are unique to FTA and have helped us become a market leader for this qualification.
Why choose FTA?
- Pass first time with FTA or we pay for the resit exam
- Better prepared candidates
- Modern and timely testing
- Case study revision courses
- Excellent pass rates
- Professional development
- Twenty-eight hours Driver CPC
- Assist your candidates to succeed
Option 1 – Primer in advance of the full CPC qualification OLAT course.
Option 2 – Beginner, or candidates who do not require CPC. Introduction to Road Transport Operations course. Option 2 also provides a gateway to CV FMQ.
Who should attend?
Anyone wishing to demonstrate ‘professional competence’ for the purpose of operator licensing.
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Social law
- Fiscal law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road safety
Back-to-Back courses are 8 days over 2 weeks. This intensive course suits 'activist' learning styles and those who like to sit the course in the shortest possible timeframe.
Examination fees† £95 (no VAT)
†Subject to change at the discretion of City & Guilds
Do you wish to also achieve 28 hours Driver CPC? Price: £78.00. Please state at the time of booking.
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Maximum 16 delegates
- If any special requirements or access arrangements are needed, please notify at the time of booking
- In-company courses can follow a schedule and format which suits your operational requirements. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.