Transport Manager CPC - Road Haulage
Leeds, Leamington Spa
Demonstrating ‘professional competence’ is a fundamental requirement of the operator licensing system, for both Standard National and Standard International licences. Given that the qualification is a ‘licence to practice’, our aim is to continually strive to improve the pass rate for the benefit of our members and their staff.
Most of these improvements are unique to FTA and have helped us become a market leader for this qualification.
Why choose FTA?
- Pass first time with FTA or we pay for the resit exam
- Better prepared candidates
- Modern and timely testing
- Case study revision courses
- Excellent pass rates
- Professional development
- Twenty-eight hours Driver CPC
- Assist your candidates to succeed
FTA provides introductory courses to gauge whether their candidates are ready for the challenge of Transport Manager CPC. For example:
Option 1 – Primer in advance of the full CPC qualification OLAT course.
Option 2 – Beginner, or candidates who do not require CPC. Introduction to Road Transport Operations course. Option 2 also provides a gateway to CV FMQ.
Who should attend?
Anyone wishing to demonstrate ‘professional competence’ for the purpose of operator licensing.
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Social law
- Fiscal law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road safety
These courses are 8 days but delivered over 6 weeks with a week’s gap in between each of the teaching periods. This format has proven a popular and successful addition since 2014. The course suits candidates with a ‘reflective’ learning style, also providing the convenience of shorter durations away from the workplace.
- Examination test £95 no VAT - subject to change at the discretion of City & Guilds
- Do you wish to also achieve 28 hours Driver CPC? Price: £105.00. Please state at the time of booking.
- Includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.If any special requirements or access arrangements are needed, please notify at the time of booking.
- In-company courses can follow a schedule and format which suits your operational requirements.