Van Excellence - Directors
This course aims to tackle the challenges of implementing a safety-first culture, and how these challenges can be overcome by focusing on key performance areas such as driver competence, vehicle standards and operational processes.
The key objectives of the Van Excellence Leadership course are to:
- Reduce van fleet risk.
- Develop a plan for enhancing van fleet safety management.
- Deliver a van fleet safety strategy.
- Engage with fleet teams about the benefits of fleet safety.
- Reduce costs and environmental impact of the operation.
- Improve safety performance across the van fleet.
Leadership and management actions and behaviours distinctly influence overall fleet safety performance. This workshop-led course considers the moral, economical and legal responsibilities of the organisation. Leaders will recognise and value the benefits of operational safety performance, promote legal and operational compliance and reduce costs. Senior managers will look at how they can implement change a nd gain ‘buy in’ from fleet management teams to improve compliance in key areas across the fleet.
Who should attend?
- Directors and senior managers responsible for managing fleet risk
- Anyone who is responsible for managing van fleet safety
Benefits of attending
- Drive your business strategy to improve van fleet safety
- Gain an understanding of corporate responsibilities
- Learn how to reduce the environmental impact of the van fleet
- Engage with managers and supervisors directly responsible for the van fleet
- Enhance fleet safety management skills through change management and action planning
- Management responsibilities
- Corporate responsibility
- Vehicle standards and maintenance
- Driver ambassador
- Driving van fleet performance
- Managing operations
- Promoting a culture of change
- Senior leader action plan
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates on successful completion of the course and all course assessments.
- In company course only, daily rate £950 + VAT.
- Maximum of 16 candidates
For bespoke options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org