Back to training
Van Excellence - Managers
The objectives of the Van Excellence for Managers course is to support managers in reducing costs, environmental impact and improving safety performance across the van fleet. It aims to tackle the challenges of influencing and managing a safety-first culture, and how these challenges can be overcome by focusing on key performance areas such as driver competence, vehicle standards and operational processes.
As an experienced manager you know what needs doing, but the challenge is getting everyone in your team to do it, consistently. This workshop-based course aims to help you to create a culture where teams take responsibility, pull together as ‘one’ team and do the right things to protect themselves and others.
Who should attend?
- Department or depot managers
- Fleet managers or transport managers
- Senior supervisors or assistant managers
Benefits of attending
- Promote a positive culture of change
- Improve fleet safety performance
- Know legal responsibilities and consequences of noncompliance
- Understand business policy and procedures
- Engage and motivate your teams to achieve fleet compliance targets
- Encourage behavioural change that engages with your driving teams
- Management responsibilities
- Vehicle standards and maintenance
- Driver ambassador
- Driving fleet performance
- Managing operations
- Culture of change
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates on successful completion of the course and all course assessments.
- In company course only, daily rate £950+VAT
- Maximum of 16 candidates†
†This course can be bespoke to included your own organisation’s policy, procedures and compliance issues. For bespoke options please contact email@example.com