Back to training
Van Excellence – Managing Van Operations
Leamington Spa, Stirling
This course is based upon the best practice guidelines detailed in the FTA Van Excellence Code. It provides best practice guidance for operating safely, legally and efficiently and is designed to raise standards across van operations.
Who should attend?
- Individuals engaged in the management or supervision of van fleets
- Van operators
Benefits of attending
- Increased confidence when having complex discussions with drivers relating to towing, driver licensing and drivers’ hours
- Peace of mind that you are operating legally
- Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational anomalies
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice
- Van operators
- Vehicle maintenance systems
- Driver licensing
- Securing the load, method of restraint and overloading
- Speed limits
- Towing equipment
- Vehicle administration
All delegates will be required to participate in the FTA Certificate of Excellence multiple-choice assessment at the end of the course.
An FTA Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates, valid for a period of 3 years, on successful completion of the assessment.
Please note: We are able to offer this course without the assessment. For this option a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- Price listed is per half day
- This course is also available as an in-company option
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.